Website Terms & Conditions
About our Terms
- These terms and conditions (Terms) explain how you may use this website (the Site) which is provided by us free of charge.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- The OVO Group website is a website operated by OVO Group Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08862063 and have our registered office at the 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6ED, UK.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy and personal information
Using the Site
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Site content is provided for your general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information (Viruses). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, Viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site (including any software relating to the Site) and in the material displayed, made available or hosted on it, and the design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement and you do not acquire any right, title or interest in the Site. The Site is copyright of OVO Group Ltd or its licensors. All such rights are reserved, and all moral rights are asserted and reserved.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
Limitation on our liability
- Subject to paragraph 9.1, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- Subject to paragraph 9.1, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Site.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Rights of third parties
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- Governing Law
- These Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England & Wales and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.